hey! I went to watch spectrum yesterday. Everyone was so well dressed, pretty and handsome side of my schoolmates! Apparently, Yenning and I were one of the few girls who had no make up on. Aw all the other ladies were so pretty and gorgeously dolled up! (I should learn from them too) And yes, i finally came to a decision which was to not perform and enjoy the show instead. I kept that decision as a pretty quiet one because i was afraid people may start flooding me with reasons why i should perform then my decision will eventually get all messed up again. (indecisive x ficklemindedness) Performers were great! It must have been tough!
-
Often said, "teenagers are treated like children, but expected to behave like adults". True enough.
It doesn't matter how old you are, or how mature you may assume you are. Think before you act and put yourself in other's shoes before you even say or do something hurtful. Ytd's incident was a perfect example. Just 3 words, 3 words which caused so much misery and disappointment.
Let's put that aside.. I've been looking for a job and have been waiting for IC to call me actually. I was upset to hear from sab that they actually called her(and my contact was written below hers) but she rejected the job because she've alr found one.. Man why are they not calling me up. :-(
We went to Bryson's house on last Saturday for a class makan feast! Had a good time with my classmates, and Mr Tan got us awfully chocolate, unfortunately it was "chocolate banana". My friends started laughing when they hear that because, ugh they know the story about me and my banana cake. hahaha epic but, yea I can't take the taste and smell of banana cakes, or anything mixed with banana. I'm actually ok with the fruit itself but I'll never be fond of it's..... aroma.
Ok anyway I've been cleaning up my room and it's like a never ending job because I'm so lazy to clear the big ton of mess up!!!!! Ugh!!
that's all for the update.. Till then, xoxo.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.