WASSUP GUYS.
Hola, it's 2014! Hope everyone's still good with this new year aye!
I haven't really felt the "new year" feel probably because how it's still the same sem for us poly kids. mmhmm brothas you feel me right.
First of all, I SNIPPED OFF LIKE 7 INCHES OF MY HAIR!! I thought it's time for a change though my initial plan was to cut my long hair off in mid jan but i decided to do it during end of dec with my teammates! if it wasn't because of them, i might not have pluck the courage actually. "escalation of commitment" explains it all. I've had long hair since sec 3 man. But i'm actually really happy with the length now bc my hair looks alot healthier now, so my hair cut is a yay!!
This sem got way busier with my hell schedules and assignments, it's so damn tiring. My life just keeps going and going without much time for me to stop and have a good rest before continuing again. I've been lacking so much sleep, i finally managed to take a afternoon nap today to recharge myself!
Time flies. Too quickly. Poly life is so packed and busy, everyday just go on and on i don't even know how 17 days of 2014 just gone by. All i do is go to school, train, eat, sleep then repeat the entire cycle all over again.
I know CNY is just like 2 weeks away but i totally don't feel it this year. Like, i don't even feel like going for visitings. It's something i used to look forward to, but not anymore this year. :/ idkwhy leh alamak (probably because how exams are just like 2 weeks away from cny)
----------
The Little Black Jacket was quite good!! It's so nice to be visiting an arts exhibition again; I know it bores the majority, but...yeah i really do love going to such exhibitions, it makes me really happy and calm. SG biennale is already up since last sept (i think) and it's gonna end this feb.. AND I HAVEN'T VISITED ANY OF THE EXHIBITIONS. and i don't think i'll be able to make it any time soon and by the time im on holiday break, it's already over.. And SB only comes by every 2 years, well that's even more depressing. haha ahh...
Mmmm, celebrated JR & Daryl's birthday on new year's eve!
We always take proper shots (standing in a row then targeting strangers to help us take a picture) but the candids/self-shots ALWAYS turn out better! I love this picture of us actually. We were all really tired and BAMZ we saw this majestic red sofa at some part of wisma.
Yay and the picture below, it's dearest breena and I!
Okay so, we've been going to SH's place HER SISTER IS DAMN CUTE & FABULOUS. hahaha, been hanging out with my teammates ALOT these days, yay! (oh right i spent my entire 01/01/2014 midnight with them @baofei's, had an amazing time! couldn't ask for better company)
A shot of us before heading for bonding bbq! ( I HAVE NEVER MADE SO MANY SANDWICHES IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HAHAHA)
squinty eyes bc the sun was sooooooo strong
---------------
Not too sure if what i'm gonna blabber here will make any sense to you so you can prolly skip this hahaha have a great 2014 everyone! ok here i go. It's only the 17th day of 2014 but i've already had tons of ups and downs. But it's all kinda good now because I see myself coping with things better and my emotions are finally less dependent.. Once again i'm gonna say how glad i actually am to be this busy bc it has really kept me away from all that stupid things and feels, and i think i'm good now. Well i always think i'm finally okay then i get all torn to ground again so.. i'm not too confident about it yet, but i'm definitely feeling better and less affected. I promised myself and stuck to my promises, which believe are good for me. And they sort of worked. Now that i have little time to spare, I learn to make more time for myself, and only for the people who truly cares/are worth. "the magic" (a book) definitely did change my life a little, though i haven't complete the entire book. i'll keep reminding myself the things i read, gratitude is amazing.
Time to stop chasing after people, Frozen taught me to let it all go. (hahaha yes i swear frozen made me think thoroughly)
Whatever it is, do more that makes you happy. Goodluck everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.