Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jitters

I'll be getting my O's results later in the afternoon.

Oh ya I was damn busy for weeks because my granny was admitted into the hospital. We were worried sick, so glad her condition was getting better and she's finally discharged today after 23 days! So I've been visiting the hospital everyday (except for the few days when I started working) my cousins and I got so sick of the food there because we had dinner and lunch(sometimes) @ the same food court! It was like... erm I don't know how to phrase this properly but it was like an unfortunate happening in disguise sort of thing. My granny suffers in the hospital but that's the only time when I can get to see my relatives every single day. I really feel myself being much closer to some of my cousins after this. We showered grandma with so much love & laughter. She've once mentioned in the hosp how good she feels to have us with her. It's definitely my blessing to have a family like this.

Moving on to how I'm feeling rn regarding the release of O's results..
------
Ok hi I fell asleep last night while typing the stuffs above and I'm awake now to continue!

While thinking hard about how much I'll get, I keep thinking about the efforts I've put in.. Sometimes, I see myself studying really hard, feeling really stressed up. I saw at the back of my memory, trying really hard to tackle amath problems, going everywhere with my dictionary app and thesaurus, waking up at 2am after my 2 hrs of nap at 12 to finish up Mr Ong's homework and all the midnight chiong study sessions with my fellow midnight muggers. Not forgetting how much effort I've really put in for my science without depending on the fellow ones who were supposed to be helping (If I really score well for science I'm gna shove that in their face. Ok la no I was just kidding but yeah I'll be really happy.) and all the hardcore study dates with my fellow usuals at either the library or mcD.. Then again, it feels like, actually, my efforts wasn't really productive. And perhaps I didn't put in my best because if I did? I should have scored really well from the start! Then if you remember, in my prev blog, I keep complaining about how I'm unable to do well and blablabla stuffs like that.. I don't know if I was too stressed up but.... ugh I don't know..

Results will be out at 2pm but looks like I'll only get it at around 3pm cus there will be tons of talking by the school leaders. Really nervous.. And I'm secretly expecting a lil too much because of the dreams I've had... Sigh hoping for the best!

If I don't score well, I'll go for JPSAE I guess and I hope I'll have the time to do so cus I'll be working the whole day from fri-sun ugh.... :(

Ok that's bout it. Good luck to all of you O's candidates..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.