Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Results x Efforts x Productivity

Hello there! I've gotten my results it was totally unexpected!!!! Thinking back about those hardships; the sacrifices I made for O's, they were totally worth it. I'm also glad I've proved many wrong, especially the adults.

My nervous meter went up and down on results day because everybody whom I've talked to were either hinting about how I did or how bad the cohort have done this year. But when syafiq totaled my score for me I was totally shocked and really happy!! Tho I was pretty disappointed how didn't ace my emath(which I practice everyday) but my A1 for f&n which I only studied for on the day itself. (Ok la I worked for my cwk & theory only before prelims and didn't touch it till O's day.)
I'm glad I did fairly well for the subjects I've always gotten a F9 for ever since sec 3. For the first time, I'm proud of myself for my academic achievement. I know I may not be the best, but at least I've done my best after knowing the importance of working hard. That's enough I guess!

After getting my results, I realised that's the last time I'll be seeing my mates in school uni in school together.. That's really sad. Hereby, jx's wishing all of them the best for their future endeavors.
-----

I quarreled with dad because of work x choices. Saturday was so hectic i nearly went bonkers, like literally. I sent in my JAE on Saturday night, then changed it on Sunday morning because I was influenced by some.. Nah I don't blame them because those were only words of advices. I'm blaming myself, ugh I'm so pissed with myself I'm never gna forgive me. I amended my choices and regretted it, then I didn't even put my phone number that's like double agony. which means even if I wna appeal I'll have lesser time because I won't receive which course I'm posted to by SMS. Fml meet seen someone stupider than myself.

Ok and I quitted my job. It was a rash decision and I really many people may judge me thinking I'm quitting because I'm spoilt or I can't take the job well or whatsoever judgements.. I can't explain myself well enough here but "everything happens for a reason" so yeah I have my reasons for doing so.

Hopefully 2013 will be good from now on because it've been so horrible for me so far..









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.