Like my header, yes. My dear girls are such irreplaceable bettys.
We met up yesterday and shopped around bugis street! I didn't get anything much 'cus the things I wanted was OOS, I was pretty disappointed actually. But it's okay maybe it was meant that I should pay bucks more to get smth similar at C&K. We fooled around and I was really happy to see them again, missed them so much. :(
Atikah then left to have dinner with her family, so the three of us went to manhattan for dinner! I then got my books and went home after that. It was raining heavily, thankfully I brought my handybrella out. Hahaha handy umbrella I meant. It was nice walking under my brella with the ice-cold wind blowing. Love rainy evenings.
I stayed at home the whole day to pack my room and I'm finally like 2/3 done with it. I know I've been tweeting for centuries that I'm tidying my messy room up. Yes it's that messy I'm taking a loaaaaad of time.
xxx
Backacnes. I've just tweeted about how like I've been suffering from backaches ever since P6? I don't know if it's heredity but I know my dad & brother has it but theirs isn't as bad as mine. I keep breaking out from it on and off. If I'm lucky I'll only be left with the scars. If not, I'll get really disgusting big red acnes. I've seen youtubers like weylie(ilikeweylie) talking about her encounter with backacne. I can totally relate to whatever she was saying. Oh, and these acnes grow on my arms too. That's the main reason I seldom wear sleeveless tops.. (+ fat arms) i get really inferior and upset about this sometimes, like why am I so unlucky?!?! None of my close ones suffer from it, so am I like the "chosen" one to be having these ugly things on my back and arms? :( no girls deserve this, not even the one I hate.
And yeah that's about what I want to blog about. Till then, xoxo.
P.S. I'm excited for school.... kinda. hehe.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.