So hi it's already the last day of cny today! Like whyyyyyy I haven't receive enough angpows yet y'know.. :( haha
CNY's rather boring this year.. Didn't take much photos either.
I gave myself little treats during V'day. I went out myself firstly to collect my pay and then I ended up being too early so I went to chill at Starbucks. I brought my new read along. It was fifty shades of grey. So I thought my book and my cup of greentea latte looked good together so I insta that and totally regretted it after reading that book. Never knew the content would be that "mature". yes I did saw the label but I thought maybe they'll mention a little of "that" here and there not to intense but I was totally...... k yea I hope my fellow followers wouldn't judge me hahahaha. Then I went to saladshop and got myself good vege. spent my V'day like that, alone. single lady loving herself, nothing's wrong being #foreveralone anymore! ahahaha
JANZ and I went to RWB's warehouse sales it was so cray cray for the first time in my life I queued to shop. haha got a few good deals and we're two happy girls yay
and yeah that's about it, tata xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.