hey there the icings on my cupcakes!
Yesterday was *thumbs up*. It was a really nice Sunday I haven't had an eventful sunday for quite some time already! I met up with the "K" group along with atikah! Had much fun @St.Games a pity I had to leave earlier to meet my cousins for buffet! We went to Sakura Charcoal grill & Shabu Shabu @Marina Country Club. It's always good to be around 'em cousins!
There've been quite alot on my mind today, nah nothing very personal no one specifically but just, fretting over my poly CCA & $$ I guess! Oh, and not forgetting the pile of forms I've received today for my poly admission -_- I have so much to do TT-TT
I received my kanken bag this morning then spent my whole afternoon eye-ing on a bagpack 'cus I feel kanken's alr a little over rated I see people carrying it everywhere already. I'll still use it of course but I thought I want another bagpack! so yes I'm prolly gna get it after I get my pay cheque! (Yes I found myself a job again)
I was also very bothered by my CCA issue. I've looked thru all the CCAs SP offers and was rather disappointed. But I did came across one that I really want to get in. They have auditions and I'm really worried I wouldn't get thru.. Agh. :(
Anyway ask me smth on ask.fm I've received so little :(
Haha ok goodbye for now xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.