It've been really long since i've blogged thru' the desktop site! I've always been blogging thru the app on my phone. i finally have my personal notebook! Yay! It's really ugly tho, but dad says it'll last so i got it anyway!
Time has really passed swiftly, it's already the end of march! it feels like O's only ended yesterday actually. I really think i've wasted 4 mths of my life doing nothing much. I didn't get a stable part-time job, i didn't do anything meaningful all i did was, spend $$$. haha. holidays have been good actually except for the parts where i went literally broke. it feels good to be chilling w/o having to stress about homeworks or tests. so long since i've felt so free from tests. well well everything has an end to it, sch's starting in about a week! I'm really not ready for school. in fact i feel so much about going back to school! a brand new school. becoming a freshman, making friends all over again, fretting over dressing issues since i'm going to a poly which means no uniforms for school, brand new environment (sucha big school)...
(have i mentioned about these before? it feels like i did, i don't know. but anyway there's just so much about school that i've been worrying about.)
Lazy whisky
haven't thought of a name for this parrot! if you happen to read this do drop me an idea in my ask.fm!
oh yes, the new pet dog my cousin adopted! she's coco :)
I had so much fat food when my cousin came over for sleepover!
and that's my notebook!I've been watching pretty little liars! it's really good but scary at the same time. don't be fooled by the title okay! It's "thriller" and it's actually about a murder case. it gets really creepy most of the time..
alright gotta go, tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.