So.. Hi!
School has started for me and i've been wanting to blog about my days in school but have been really busy! I'm supposed to be mugging for upcoming quizzes and stuffs but i thought i should take a while to keep this space alive. As usual, i'm the horrible student in class who knows shit about what lecturers were preaching. (esp APChem) I really hate chemistry & physics, especially practical! I've been questioning myself for coming to a science school while having lab sessions. I will never forget how terrible sec sch practicals were. They were like nightmare, literally. But surprisingly, i had fun so far! My lecturers were really nice people who didn't mind me asking stupid questions. (unlike back in those days, all the screaming and shouting weren't of much help) In fact i like most of my lecturers. Poly life have been much better than i expected. My classmates are nice people and it's good having them around in such an unfamiliar place. :)
First day of school wasn't as awkward as i thought it'll be either! Made a few friends on the first day, then bonded with the rest of the class on the second day! Orientation was not too bad.
Despite all the fun, it's all getting stressful. Tests to study for, projects to be done. i haven't even started revising when most of my classmates did already. All i do is fall asleep after bathing when i reach home every single day. I take really long to travel home everyday, sigh!
OH YAH, forgot to mention. I had an atrocious hair cut before my first day. I was so upset but thankfully i figured a way to wear my hair. It went like this. So i decided to cut my fringe off and have slant bangs! Then, my first hair dresser cut it to a length which was too long! So i went to another salon the next day to get it fixed. Unfortunately, she snipped off too much of my fringe it went so much above my brows. I didn't realise how short it was because i didn't have spects on while she was cutting and only realise when i got home.. (i paid for the hair cut then hurried home) AND POOF UGLY HAIR. I couldn't even pin it up.. and blablabla i found a way to wear it and i got over the bad haircut and now i'm waiting for it to grow longer to my desired length! and with the aid of hairspray and a mess of bobby pins, i managed to clip them up after a few days!
We had our freshman dance party;Musica Electica last night! It was much of a blast though there wasn't a loaaadd of people. I think they should have spreaded the message thru' PTs instead of thru emails. Many freshmen didn't know bout this. :(
But i definitely had fun with atikah & cousins! Haha and yeah, the three of us studied tgt during Os and got into the same poly, yay!! #teamsp
(my face do look quite round in the picture)
I met up with "rebels" last week for a movie x dinner date! it was really nice seeing all of them again. I really hope we'll all keep in contact and stay close as before. They're definitely the irreplaceable bunch of happiness pill despite them being a little too expensive, and a little too retarded to hang out with. hahaha but it's all their imperfections that made them so great sometimes. Yes, i do have new friends but nope i would never replace them. (heh kinda awk if they're reading this but i love y'all <3)
Seeing some old buddies around school really gives me the pinch of warmth. It've been really nice catching up with them, talking about life and some random crap, bits of laughters that made my day.
Anyway, we had cca fiesta for the past 3 days and i signed up for a couple of ccas and most requires trials & auditions. I really hope i'll get thru the one i really want. If not, i've been considering dragonboat. You must be wondering if you've read it wrongly. Yes, dragonboat. It seem kinda appealing to me suddenly, i like how bonded the people are over there. i like how things require teamwork there. I even signed up & paid for the camp!
And yep,that's probably about it! tata!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.