Monday, October 14, 2013

Sometimes, I really think i'm an obsessive/overly attached person. I can get so attached to people and i'm too sure if i'm just trying hard to keep people with me because i cherish the f/s, or am i just purely over obsessive.

I admit, I suck at friendships. I get so afraid, and so upset these days over things. It scares me how people leave all the time after they've become so important and being part of my life already. I'm not good at these kinda things. I'm horrible at handling it. I can't take it as "people come and go, true ones will stay" because the ones who've promised they'll never be like the people who once left me, left eventually. I hate how i'm still thinking about things i shouldn't be giving a damn shit about anymore. I'm struggling with it and this whole thing sucks if i could undo all of these i might.

I wish i knew the things i've done to cause their absence. I know something went wrong with me. It hurts so much when people just disappear from my life. I'm so afraid of becoming nothing to the people who matters the most to me right now and i don't know what to do anymore i've tried and sacrificed and nothing's working... it's terrifying

I'm sorry for getting all emotional it's bothering me so much im bursting

how do you just walk out of someone, who once mattered much to you, like that without feeling anything much, how do you even do that. don't ever do that to anyone else it kills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.